Thursday, February 2, 2017

Finding My Crazy

So I made up this phrase (at least I think I did) "I found my crazy." And ya know,  it's not the kind of crazy that means a crazy weekend. It's actually a phrase I made up so I wouldn't have to use the phrase, "I lost my ..." ya know.
And let's be honest here,  we all find our crazy sometimes.  Last week I found it at the same time I found a snake in our bathroom.  When my husband thanked me for not using the shotgun to kill it in the house, I simply told him that was the next weapon I was going for if I couldn't get it killed with the shovel or floor scraper.
So, next time you find your crazy, remember you're not alone. Then put it away and grab some chocolate. One of my favorite ways to eat lots and lots of chocolate during the day is chocolate covered dried cranberries.  What's your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment