Thursday, January 12, 2017

2 Years

Well,  it's been 2 years since I last posted!!! Hard to believe, but not really since I actually forgot that I even own this blog lol. What can I blame that on? School sucking all my brain cells? Yeah I'll go with that. 

So in the past two years I graduated with my Bachelor's Degree,  my husband graduated with his, and we had our third kid! (First boy!)

Right now I'm brainstorming ideas of how to start farming now that we bought a place out in the country *cue hallelujah chorus*. We want to be able to make farming our full time gig,  without selling our souls or getting in a bunch more debt. So,  if any of you have ideas,  throw them at me! I know organic can be highly profitable,  but truth be told I'm a huge fan of sustainable,  and I don't think organic farming is truly sustainable. (Rant for another day.) Also, starting at farmers markets really isn't that feasible of an option with 3 little kids. (Maybe now you see my problem?)

Well, I guess my brainstorming session is over,  our baby boy just woke up. Have a good however long til I post again!

No comments:

Post a Comment